Dual Degree with Near East University
Dual Degree with Near East University
Dual Diploma Terms and Conditions
The length of MA and MSc is about 4 Semesters, and students are obliged to study for two.
semesters at the University of Tabriz and two semesters at the Near East University. In special cases and with the ratification from related committee’s duration of the study period can be extended up to twelve months.
The length of PhD is about 3-4 years, half will be done in University of Tabriz and the rest in the Near East University. All courses and thesis of students will be in English Language and be supervised by Professors of both sides.
The graduates will receive joint Master and PhD Degrees from two Universities.
3. Eligibility and Admission
3.1 Graduates from different forms and fields of studies can be admitted if the completed
program is judged to be equivalent in the regular admission procedure of the university for which the student applies.
3.2 Students will apply to the responsible academic representative at the home university of their choice.
3.3 Students shall be screened for eligibility for admission by the home university. The home university shall respect the admission requirements and enrolment constraints of the host university
3.4 Program candidates are to be nominated by their home university. This nomination shall replace the evidence of university entrance qualification and the legalization.
3.5 Program candidates shall be subject to the standard rules, regulations and enrolment
constraints of the host university. They shall register at the host university for the semesters of the study program, which will be carried out under the responsibility of the host university.
3.6 Exams for individual courses shall follow the rules of the university where the course was audited and is examined.
3.7 The students can apply to any of the universities for the joint graduate degree programs through the registration office of the applied university. Application information, including the application forms, can be obtained at the signatory universities.
3.8 The student will be subject to regulations and benefits pertaining to degree seeking students. Additional benefits may be offered by the individual universities.
3.9 The host universities will assist the incoming students in finding accommodation.
3.10 The period of study, modules fully completed and evaluated, and examinations passed at one of the universities will be recognized fully and automatically by the other university.
4. General Requirements
Requirements for applications to postgraduate programs of Tabriz University are as follows:
1. Having Bachelor, or Masters Degrees for entering the Masters, or PHD programs respectively. (Applicants having degrees from other countries must deliver the educational degrees to be approved by the Iranian embassy or consulate located in their countries.)
2. Capability of residence and studying in Iran.
3. Offering valid certificate confirming that the applicant is not infected with infectious and contagious diseases including HIV, hepatitis B and C, and is not addicted to any drugs and narcotics.
4. Filling the recognizance based on the complete awareness of regulations and instructions of the admission style sheet when registering.
5. Observing educational and disciplinary measures and regulations of the university.
6. Having no legal prohibition to live in Iran.
NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY
Requirements for applications to postgraduate programs of Near East University are as follows:
1. Graduating from a BSc. or BA level undergraduate program.
2. Obtaining a score minimum 55 which is relevant to intended study field from Academic
Postgraduate Education Exam (ALES) (only applies to Turkish Citizens).
3. Observing educational and disciplinary measures and regulations of the university.
4. Having no legal prohibition to live and pursue education in Cyprus.
5. Valid health certificate confirming that the applicant is not infected with infectious and contagious diseases including HIV, hepatitis B and C, and is not addicted to any drugs and narcotics.
5. Total Cost of Program
Costs for participation in the master’s programme, travel expenses and costs for room and board must be covered by the students themselves. Local fees and health insurance provisions may vary per signatory university. Processing fees will be determined by the respective university.
Tuition Fees :
$6,000 (4 Semesters)
$8,000 (4 Semesters)
$18,000 (4 Years)
Fields of study :
|NO.||Fields of study||MSc. M.A||PhD|
|1||English Language Education (Teaching)||-||*|
|2||Geography and Urban Planning||*||*|
|4||English Literature and Language||*||-|
|5||Electrical Engineering – communication systems||-||*|
|6||Electrical Engineering- Power||-||*|
|7||Geomorphology (Geography and Tourism )||*||*|
|10||Statistics and Applications||-||*|
|12||Food Science and Technology||-||*|
Upload in process...............